Drivers - Truck Drivers - Delivery Trucks - Van Drivers
Hiring Now! No special license! Express Employment Professionals is seeking a number of delivery truck drivers with a regular drivers license (no special CDL required).
Drive established delivery routes with a van or delivery truck.
Our route delivery drivers are self-motivated, careful route drivers and enjoy working independently. This is a physically demanding job that will require you to be outside.... Lifting, running and walking are part of the physical demands.
Delivery Truck Driver (Transportation) in New Jersey with a current Drivers License and a DOT .
Delivery Drivers - Truck Drivers - Delivery Trucks - Van Drivers
Delivery Truck Driver (Transportation)
Our delivery truck drivers must be able to:
- Provide current drivers license
- Provide current copy of Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) verifying four points or less in the last three years and under no suspensions in the last five years.
- Must have had a license for at least 5 years
- Must be able to: Carry up to 50 pounds from truck to customers’ doorsteps (car dealers)
- Load and unload trucks
- Easily read and follow route maps
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical safety
- Obey traffic laws
- Clearly read and write in English
- A drug test will be required before employment.
- warehouse and forklift work
Delivery Truck Driver (Transportation) New Jersey