To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Pauline Casbon
- Phone: +1 (310) 859-3805
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager / Architect
Casbon & Associates, LLC • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be the primary contact with the client. Handling the day-to-day activity of the project from entitlement through construction. Responsible for the project profit and loss, supporting of the design quality and to generally enhance the reputation of the architectural office. Ability to handle a complicated project with their team and several other smaller projects simultaneously.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager / Architect include:
- Maintains, nurtures and expands client relationships.
- Full project coordination, including consultants.
- Oversees the general development and scheduling of the contract documents.
- Ensure that the design intent is fully carried out.
- Works cohesively with the designer and client to produce the best design possible.
- Budgeting and controlling all time spent on the project.
- Ongoing support and any training required for the support team.
- Represents the office at public hearings when required.
- Assists in the preparation of Owner/Architect and Architect / Consultant agreements.
- Selects consultants and assists in fee negotiations.
- Reviews billings and collections accordingly.
Seeking an candidate who lives locally to West Los Angeles. Offering a salary of $100k negotiable and commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits! An employee wanting stability and longevity.
- Accomplished as to the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to execute at all prior Architectural levels in retail projects.
- An equivalent of approximately 10 years experience.
- Accomplished with all skills of the prior levels.
- Licensed Architect.
Submit resume as a word attachment via CareerBuilder or call 310 859 3805 for direct email.