To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Barrington, NJ
- Dawn Bauer
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Front Office Position
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A private Hearing Healthcare practice in the Barrington/Marlton, NJ area is looking for a motivated individual to maintain the front office and represent our practice with professionalism. This employee must be driven, poised, articulate, and possess the strongest of communication skills. Our professional will be able to multi-task effortlessly, prioritize efficiently, handle patient requests, manage the database, place outbound calls to patients, handle all administrative tasks, and do so with a smile. This is a part-time, 3 days a week position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
- Contact patients to confirm/reschedule appointments.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
- Type correspondence for professionals.
- Minimum of High school diploma and Associates degree is preferred
- 2 years front office experience, in a retail medical setting (dermatology/optical/plastic surgery/cosmetic dentistry setting).
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office programs i.e. Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented
We provide a competitive salary. Please, send your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Let us know if this is you!