To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Trumbull, CT 06611
- Chris Sterner
- Phone: 860-254-4877
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. • Trumbull, CT
Posted 20 days ago
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$0.00 - $30.00 /Hour
Defense - Aerospace
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
**This is a contract assignment projected for 18 months**
Purpose of Job:
The GMSS Sustainment Repair and Warranty Customer Service Representative is a key customer-facing role with the responsibility to ensure that critical support is provided for our customers operating around the world. Activities revolve around processing repairs using SAP Enterprise Resource Planning tool as the primary processing environment. This position offers a great opportunity to get insight into the business by working with various departments and being exposed to a wide variety of topics. Role and responsibilities can expand over time.
• Processing received parts and/or warranty claims from customers within 24 hours and resolve any associated issues.
• Quote customer repairs and follow up with customers for approval.
• Follow up with customers on items due for return
• Return repaired items to customers.
• Expedite urgent customer requests to support warranty/repairs
• Provide status to customers
• Coordinate closely with Quality representative to close warranty claims supplied by the customer
• Coordinating with the rest of the Aftermarket Operations team as well as Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Programs, Export Compliance, Warehousing, Shipping and Quality organizations as part of fulfilling customers’ needs effectively while ensuring compliance in all transactions.
• Customer back order report management
• Support monthly telecom with the customer managing their open warranty claims and repairs.
• Process Debit Notes into WCM
• Other tasks as assigned by manager
Skills & Experience:
• Ability to respond to customers professionally via telecon and or email.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP
• Ability to solve problems
• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Project and detail oriented
• Detail oriented
• Analytical thinking
• Problem solver
Education & Experience Required:
•Bachelor's degree in a technical or business administration discipline – Required
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in Customer Service – Required
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products with strong excel skills – Required
• A working knowledge of SAP - Highly preferred
• Previous experience in logistic - Preferred
Job ID: CT 40114
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.