To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hickory, NC
- Joan Koelbel
- Phone: email@example.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Gecko Hospitality - District of Columbia, North Carolina, Virgin • Hickory, NC
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Casual Theme- Fresh Concept
We are seeking a bright and talented Professional Executive Chef with high-volume Chef Management experience and has the passion for developing people, keeping a perfectly clean kitchen and managing your team to a successful operation. If this sounds like the type of Executive Chef you are, then Apply Today for our location in Hickory, NC. At each of our locations you can expect a fun and enjoyable work environment which allows our team to get to know one another and form correlations with guests as well. We’re looking for an Executive Chef who can inspire and motivate our team to deliver outstanding service to our guests while ensuring the highest food quality. Our team is committed to providing outstanding service in an exceptionally clean environment. We take great pride in our staff and management team. We dedicate our time to training and developing an ambitious and enthusiastic team that will devote themselves to our guests. Our extensive history of impressive management retention rates and our managers' career paths are a true testament to our efforts in training and developing our team from within. You do not want to miss this exciting career opportunity as the Executive Chef, Apply Today for our location in Hickory, NC.
Title of Position: Executive Chef
Job Description: Our Executive Chef must be detail oriented and highly committed to excellence. The Executive Chef must have great communication skills. As our Executive Chef you’ll be accountable for all culinary aspects of the restaurant. Selecting, coaching and developing an outstanding culinary team will be among the responsibilities of the Executive Chef. Maintaining consistently excellent cuisine is also a main function as our Executive Chef. Developing the team to exceed expectations and to abide by all safety and health standards is crucial as our Executive Chef. All back of the house administrative and financial duties will be the responsibility of the Executive Chef as well. This includes but is not limited to: managing proper inventories, product ordering, food and produce costs and culinary staff labor costs.
- Competitive Wages
- Work/Life Balance
- Fun Work Team
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- And Many More!
- $45,000 - $55,000 Base Salary
- Minimum of 2 years Executive Chef or Executive Kitchen Manager experience in an Upscale Restaurant Environment
- The Executive Chef must be able to manage and motivate others while acting as a role model
- The Executive Chef must possess skills in planning and organizing
- The Executive Chef must have the ability to manage in a diverse environment
- The Executive Chef must be able to maintain excellent relations with staff and colleagues
Apply Now – Executive Chef located in Hickory, NC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our clients are looking for the best Executive Chef professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 2-4 years of current Executive Chef experience
- Strong Executive Chef operational background and knowledge
- The Executive Chef should posses exceptional people skills
- The Executive Chef should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch Executive Chef with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Executive Chef Professional
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service