To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Representative
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries • Huntsville, AL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
La-Z-Boy is one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers; providing furniture for every room of the home. La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries has an opportunity for a Retail Sales Representative in one of our independently owned locations. The Retail Sales Representative is responsible for creating sales of the La-Z-Boy products, utilizing exceptional customer service and product knowledge. The Sales Representative will also strive to create long term customer relationships that will lead to increased sales and profitability.
As a Retail Sales Representative at La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries you will:
- Have unlimited income potential
- Access to top notch health benefits
- Become a La-Z-Boy certified Sales Representative
- Growth and development opportunities
- Ability to sell one of the world’s most recognizable and respected furniture brands
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensure that each La-Z-Boy customer has an informative and positive experience through the utilization of superior customer service and knowledge of the La-Z-Boy product offerings.
- Meet individual sales goals and contribute to the stores overall sales goals through the demonstration of professional sales skills
- Qualify candidates utilizing specific discovery questions
- Maximize store promotions and marketing initiatives
- Provide superior “after the sale" services
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all sales associates and management
- Ensure the La-Z-Boy Gallery always represents a professional atmosphere
- High school graduate required, however some higher education is preferred
- Ability to work various shifts as required including weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
- Prior retail sales experience preferred, however will train the right person
- Ability to work in a “pay for performance" culture
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Basic computer skills required