Full Charge Bookkeeper
Our client is growing rapidly and is looking to expand their accounting staff. They are searching for a candidate that is not afraid to take the reins and get the job done. Must be able to switch tasks at a moment’s notice and also communicate effectively with all different personnel/departments within the company. This position requires dedication and an individual that is able to diligently meet deadlines.
• This individual will be responsible for end to end bookkeeping for a multi-faceted client.
• Ability to conduct all aspects of the A/P & A/R process, bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, including monthly and annual payroll returns
•Prepare general ledger and quarterly reports for the management summarizing transactions across multiple categories
•Prepare some federal and state individual income tax returns under supervision of a manager
•Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
•BS in Accounting required and/or Associates in Accounting with proven success with in the accounting department
• Minimum 1-3 years experience
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, familiar with ERP Accounting systems, and advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, V-lookups)
•Very presentable with strong written and verbal communication skills
•Multitask with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility
•Strong computer skills required, including file and data management using windows
•Implement and maintain well-organized files, both digital and paper
• Full-time 40/HRs, Monday-Friday