To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3500 Carlin Drive
West Sacramento, CA 95691
- Phone:: 916-373-5714
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DBI Beverage Sacramento • West Sacramento, CA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DBI Beverage Sacramento is one of the leading beverage distributor in the Greater Sacramento Area that distributes a wide variety of domestic, craft and import beers, specialty waters, energy drinks and soft drinks.
DBI Beverage Sacramento is seeking full-time Administrative Assistant / Driver Check-in to join the Administration Accounting Office.
Work Schedule is 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Driver Check In: Check in each driver. Reconcile hand tags and balance money and inventory to truck loading recap. Balance total driver deposit to daily recap and prepare bank deposit slips. Ensure all end of day reports to include REGISTER are complete. File daily and invoice folder accordingly and scan checks. Send communications regarding skipped/short paid invoices.
- Backup Front Desk: Manage incoming calls and visitors: answer general inquires, direct calls to appropriate individuals, notify individuals of visitors and maintain visitor sign-in log.
- Answer questions regarding credit from both internal and external customers. Follow through to ensure all requests/issues are addressed. Checking Over Terms reports for any skips/short pays or over term deliveries, follow up accordingly.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to the proper individual or department. Process all courier bags from other companies and maintain all daily invoice files.
- Assist in filing as needed and monthly file movement to storage
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Proficient computer skills on: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook software systems.
Must possess strong customer service skills.
Ability to operate multi-extension telephone system.
Effectively communicate work related issues with staff members in a timely manner.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Bi-lingual a plus.
SKILLS SET COMPETENCIES:
1 -3 years general office experience.
Experience in accounts receivable preferred.
Strong attention to detail
Good analytical skills.
AREA OF REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
High school diploma or equivalent.
DBI Beverage Sacramento is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer