To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Tyson Conrad
- Phone: 727-437-7159
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Goliath Construction Consulting • Atlanta, GA
Posted 2 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Construction, Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
Construction, Management, Skilled Labor - Trades
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is looking for an Electrical Superintendent. The Electrical Superintendent is accountable for providing daily direction and leadership to provide a quality product to clients on time and fairly priced.
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC
- Coordinating all manpower and materials
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity
- Ensuring installations meet quality and electrical standards
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation assistance opportunities
- Vehicle/Fuel Allowance
- 5+ years experience managing crews and running multi-million dollar construction projects
- Proficient knowledgeof the NEC, local codes, and safety requirements
- Active journeyman or master electrical license preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Stable employment history
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new opportunity in electrical construction, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Check out all of our job openings at www.goliathcc.com/featured-jobs/.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.