To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11221 North Nashua Drive
Kansas City, MO 64155
- Rhonda Ames
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Manager Rehabilitation Unit
New Mark • Kansas City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
New Mark Care Center and North Court Rehab Suites emphasize quality of life for our residents. We focus on individual needs by taking the time to really get to know our residents. Our residents can always depend on our personnel to provide dignity, privacy, respect and compassion at all times.
You will be using clinical skills to provide resident cares. Critical thinking skills will be required for assessing and planning care for the residents. You will work with an interdisciplinary team to plan and deliver direct and indirect resident care. You will communicate with the health care team resident and their loved ones. You will be depended upon to provide compassionate high quality Care to our residents.
- 2 years experience in an acute or sub-acute care setting and a minimum of 2 years experience in nursing administration, management or leadership.
- Missouri Registered Nurse license, BSN preferred.
- Strong clinical skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with superior customer service and communication skills.
- Medicare, managed care and MDS knowledge are beneficial.
- Generous compensation and benefit package.