To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
- Gary Elias
- Phone: 732-390-4600
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias –: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
CLASSIFICATION: US - (OH)
SALARY: 95,000 – 115,000
LOCATION: Cleveland, OH
TYPE OF COMPANY: Chemicals
EXPERIENCE: 4-15 Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required (Mechanical Engineering)
JOB TITLE: Reliability Engineer
- A top Global Chemical Company is looking for a Reliability Engineer to join their team.
- The company is stable, profitable, and rapidly growing through 2018.
- They are looking for strong leaders and expert electrical skills in order to maintain high volume plant activity.
- The company will provide full relocation, excellent benefits, annual bonus, and a highly competitive base salary.
- Finding a talented Reliability Engineer is a top priority for our client and any qualified candidate will receive a quick response and interview process.
- Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ensure that engineering project managers and strategic alliance partners coordinate project planning, execution, start-up, and closure according to strict deadlines and budget.
- Effectively develop and manage multi-area budgets.
- Identify short and long range needs, prioritize these needs and develop a plant to meet these needs.
- Effectively develop project managers to manage multiple project budgets.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- BS in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering ONLY.
- 4-15 years of total experience.
- 4 years or more of experience working as a reliability engineer with an mechanical focus.
- 4 years or more of experience working in a chemical plant.
- Experience in electrical controls and reliability.
- MP2, SAP, PM’S, CMMS, AND RCA.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems, and high speed equipment.
- Mechanical projects and equipment installation experience is required.
Please visit www.eliasassociates.com for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr
Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]