To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Folsom, NJ
- Mary Elizabeth D'Ercole
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Manager Information Technology Vendor Management
South Jersey Industries • Folsom, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Manager Information Technology Vendor Management Office (VMO) is responsible for establishing the VMO framework for sourcing and lifecycle management of hardware, software and IT services. The Vendor Manager is responsible for management of vendor relationships within the Information Technology business function and will proactively monitor contracts to ensure vendor compliance against performance, risk, Service Level Agreements and general contractual obligations. May be requested to conduct market research and participate in contract negotiations.
- Team leadership of an IT team.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate both within IT and with business leadership.
- Scope and define projects
- Define, review and maintain policies and procedures for IT management
- Maintain involvement in technology news and changing trends in the industry and provide management and internal teams with updates.
- Identify new solutions through research and collaboration with internal and external sources in order to improve/enhance partner experience.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge in area of expertise by maintaining certifications current, attending seminars or though other related activities.
- Mentor team members and help them reach their full potential..
- Work with all IT team to ensure the quality of coordinated projects and business needs.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology is required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated team leadership, and expertise in building teams, with the ability to address people and process complexities.
- Effective communication skills (written/oral) with the ability to translate “tech speak” into business terms.
- Development, implementation and Support of business applications
- Experience in effectively managing IT budgets
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and implement advanced business solutions at a rapid pace.
- Proven ability to work with consumers of IT systems, understand their needs and has the ability to manage expectations.
- Available for on-call escalation support nights and weekends