To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
300 Penn Center Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
- Cassie Stephens
- Phone: (412) 349-8743
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Representative - Entry Level
Bealstone • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Marketing Representative
Bealstone, Inc. is currently hiring for an Entry Level Marketing Representative in the Pittsburgh area. Previous marketing or account management experience is a plus but is not required. We have a proven training program that has continued to provide quick and effective results with our marketing representatives.
This is a full-time position – Monday – Friday – 8:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
We train our entry level marketing representatives in:
- Sales, marketing, retention, and managing a book of business customers
- Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience through strategic marketing
- One on one sales interactions with customers
- Promotional sales and marketing
- Developing sales skills through direct marketing
Bealstone, Inc. allows the entry level marketing representatives to advance within the company through their performance rather than seniority. This merit based advancement provides a competitive, fun, and rewarding culture for representatives who desire to be challenged in their position.
Top performing entry level marketing representatives will receive additional training in:
- Sales and marketing
- Public speaking
- Leadership development
- Team development and management
- Time management systems
- Business development
Our entry level marketing representative currently demonstrates the below characteristics:
- Our marketing representatives have a student mentality – to grow you must learn new skills
- Our marketing representatives have an outgoing personality – we talk to people daily
- Our marketing representatives have high integrity – we have a zero tolerance for a lack of integrity
- Our marketing representatives are reliable and dependable – work ethic is vital
- Our marketing representatives have a college degree and or relevant work experience
- Our marketing representative are passionate about growth, development, and people
Ideal candidates are those who possess experience in marketing, direct marketing, direct sales, customer service, communications, B2B sales and marketing, OR a related business marketing field