To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Christopher Madl
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Account Specialist
TruGreen • Boston, MA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TruGreen is hiring a Commercial Account Specialist to work in our Boston, MA location and
We want YOU to Apply Now!
● Competitive compensation
● Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
● 401k with Company Match
● Long and Short-term Disability
● Life Insurance
● Discount Programs
● Growth Potential
Read the requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Develops, maintains and cultivates effective customer relationships with assigned commercial accounts. Handles day to day account activities for commercial customers. Reviews commercial accounts, up-sell existing commercial customers and solicits new customers. Acts as a liaison between the branch and the customer in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. Contacts customers regarding outstanding commercial account balances to achieve branch and company receivable objectives.
· Manages a book of business for existing commercial accounts.
· Places telephone calls to handle all aspects of commercial customer accounts.
· Cultivates and maintains on-going customer relationships.
· Maintains customer database through accurate and timely data entry.
· Answers inquiries, resolves problems, promotes and sells products/services.
· Generate sales leads.
· Provides first line support and coordination of commercial account activities for Business Development Reps.
· Creates and reviews commercial service agreements, sells new business to existing accounts, and converts accounts to a higher level.
· Follow up on commercial customers during renewal.
· Communicate with both internal and external shareholders.
· Effectively present information to customers, clients and other associates in the organization.
· Contact customers regarding outstanding balances on commercial accounts.
The Commercial Account Specialist position requires:
• Associate degree from a two year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• Three or more years of related experience and/or training required
• Negotiation and influencing skills
• Organizational skills
• Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Business process analysis skills
• Sales ability
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. By providing TruGreen with my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services provided by TruGreen, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment with TruGreen or purchase TruGreen services and that I may revoke this permission at any time.