To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Beach, CA
- Phone: +1 (704) 943-5850
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pionear • Long Beach, CA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A large Managed Care Company in the Long Beach area is currently hiring Administrative Assistants. We are looking for professional candidates who can be available same day or next day for assignments at any given time.
Under direct supervision, provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Performs administrative and office support activities.
- Answers and transfers incoming telephone calls.
- Receives and directs visitors.
- Performs word processing, filing, and email / faxing.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Extensive software skills & competencies are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
- Includes: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and also preferably a familiarity with Visio, Project and Access)
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to abide by Company policies
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- High School or GED
- 0-2 years experience in an administrative role.
- Microsoft Excel with formatting and developing spreadsheets experience.