To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11601 North Green River Road
Evansville, IN 47725
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Dayton Freight Lines, Inc. • Evansville, IN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You belong at Dayton Freight! Join our team of Customer Service Representatives and be a part of The Dayton Difference.
Dayton Freight is a recognized leader in regional LTL transportation services and we are truly different from other carriers. It's apparent in how we treat our customers, and each other. Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and professional honesty. Dayton Freight appreciates its employees: you are not just a number, you are family. We attribute our growth to the dedication of our employees, and the loyalty of our customers and business partners.
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for assisting Dayton Freight customers with a variety of inquires including: freight pickup request, rate quotes or freight charges, hot shipments, shipment tracing and appointments or special requests.
Additional job duties include:
- Assist the Service Center Manager
- Take and deliver messages for the Service Center Manager and Account Managers
- Provide assistance to Drivers
- Prepare bills of lading and delivery receipts
- Maintain excellent communication with external and internal customers as well as interline companies
May be asked to assist with:
- Data entry
- Freight reports
- Driver collect reports
- Billing and filling
- Knowledge and skillful in Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Has worked in a fast paced environment and has an excellent attention to detail
- Experience with handling a high volume of phone calls
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Stable and growing organization
- Competitive weekly pay
- Quick advancement
- Customized training program
- Professional, positive and people-centered work environment
- Modern facilities
- Clean, late model equipment
- For Full-time: Comprehensive benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D, 401(k), etc.
- For Full-time: Paid holidays (8); paid vacation and personal days
Keywords: CSR, C.S.R., customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer support, customer care