Night and Weekend Dispatcher
Tribe Transport, Inc. is one of the fastest growing, double minority transportation companies in the country! Established in 2005, we’ve more than doubled in size, and we’re still growing TRIBE strong. We credit our success with having dedicated and talented TRIBE members, and are searching for more!
Transportation never stops and neither do we. Our hard-working, After Hours Night and week end team learn many important responsibilities for the company. Looking for reliable, detail-orientated Dispatchers ready to learn new challenges in every aspect of Transportation; from our systems, to our customers, to our drivers. Does a flexible night and week end schedule match yours, whether it be school or other?
Join Tribe and grow with us!
· Communicate with Drivers to determine pick-up and arrival times for deliveries.
· Sustain active real-time communication between all departments within the company.
· Ensure all load information and or changes are communicated accurately and quickly to customer service representatives.
· Track and Trace all company freight.
· Advise in the routing of drivers due to various events; inclement weather or alternate routes.
· Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· History of reliable Work Performance
· Excellent relationship building and planning skills.
· Excellent computer skills required.
· TMW Knowledge desired.
· FMSCA hours of Service knowledge a plus.