To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1871 Old Main Drive
Chambersburg, PA 17257
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative
Shively Motors Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Chambersburg • Chambersburg, PA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Shively Motors is currently seeking Sales Representatives to join our growing dealership family!
Whether you are an entry-level or seasoned sales representative, this is an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding career in automotive sales! One of the biggest assets/qualities we are looking for is a high energy level and great communication skills. If you are enthusiastic, and enjoy making friends and speaking with strangers, the sales will come! Eagerness to learn our product is another must. We currently offer for sale NEW Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles as well as a vast inventory of quality pre-owned to sell from. All it takes is the right personality to move them!
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- Help maintain inventory on our lot, ensuring proper organization and accessibility
After a 3 month training and probationary period, new sales representatives will be expected to follow daily routines that include working within our Customer Retention Management System, maintaining product knowledge, meeting and greeting new customers with an ambition to put as many new Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram products on the road as they possibly can!
Candidates will be expected to go through training for our (CRMS) Customer Retention Management System and upon completion be able to utilize the tool to the fullest. It is a tool that is used on a day to day basis and is the backbone of every day routine in our sales department.
- Extensive training
- Rewarding and competitive pay plan
- Great benefits package, including 401k and paid vacation after the first year of employment
- Great work schedule, as we value our employees' personal time as well as their work
We prefer our candidates to have sales experience in auto sales or a similar field, however we are willing to train the right people without direct sales experience. Marketing skills are a great asset to a sales position so candidates with marketing backgrounds or graduates are encouraged to submit a resume.
- Automotive sales experience is preferred
- Any sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be 18 years of age or older and hold a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to random drug screenings
About Shively Motors: