To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
106 South James Campbell Boulevard
Columbia, TN 38401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Automotive Sales Representative (Chrysler Automotive Sales)
Columbia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Columbia, TN
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Sales Representative / Entry Level Automotive Sales / Entry Level Auto Sales
Chrysler are increasing and now is the time to start your career with Columbia CDJR!
- Entry Level Sales Representatives complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- As an Entry Level Sales Representative, you will spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Sales Representatives will complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment.
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Join our winning automotive sales team!