ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading organization in the Healthcare market! They recently merged with another successful Healthcare company resulting in a combined annual revenue of $1 Billion plus, and they are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to add to their team!
This is the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door of a growing and successful company, and will allow you to gain exposure to multiple facets of the company as this is a highly visible role! They offer excellent benefits (health, dental, HSA, FSA), EAP, 401K + match up to the first 4% the employee contributes to plan, discount program, competive salary, and the list goes on!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL MANAGER
- Manage and guarantee weekly disbursement of payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations is accurate and timely
- Supervise payroll staff
- Review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Track and report Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Audit W-4s, payroll balance sheets, YTD earnings, etc.
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE PAYROLL MANAGER ROLE:
- BS Degree of equivalent experience
- 10+ years experience of multi-state payroll processing
- Healthcare Experience
- Proficient at MS Office (especially Excel)
- Working experience of payroll tax at the federal, state and local levels
- Ability to manage and lead staff to excellent performance
- Previous experience working through a system integration
- Prior experience with Unions
payroll, manager, ADP, supervisor, "payroll manager", "payroll director", human resources, HR, benefits, compliance