To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norwalk, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (HR)
Gravity Search LLC • Norwalk, CT
Posted 24 days ago
Travel - Negligible
Experience - 5 to 10 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$65,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
Internet - ECommerce, Other Great Industries, Healthcare - Health Services
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Norwalk, CT office of a small software company is looking for a junior Human Resources Professional to run all human resources related functions for the company. The Human Resources Professional coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs and reports to the CEO; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
The Responsibilities of the Human Resources Professional include:
- Employee onboarding, development, and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relations
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Recruiting and staffing
- Administering performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Lead the company wide safety program.
- Contract with outside services to administer HR related functions such as payroll, COBRA and FMLA.
Basic/Minimum Qualifications for the Human Resources Professional include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Behavior or related field
- Three (3) - seven (7) years Human Resource Generalist experience
- Must be able to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner with all levels of management and company personnel
- Effectively manage and lead projects
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Strong PC skills and MS Office skills
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal employment laws and procedures and wage and hour laws
- Should be able to prioritize and organize effectively and show judgment and initiative in order to accomplish job duties
- Must be able to deal with the public in a professional manner
- Must be able to work independently.
Certifications and/or Licenses for the Human Resources Professional include:
Certifications for Human Resource Professionals (PHR, SPHR) preferred
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.