To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Nadiya Ruhani-Paperwalla
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Desktop Support Analyst
Lennar Homes • Denver, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Experience - 5 to 10 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots and resolves computer workstation issues, both software and hardware related.
- Enacts manufacturer's warranties for equipment repair.
- Maintains tickets in Help Desk ticketing system and updates tickets with appropriate current status on a daily basis. Provides accurate, scientific, and reproducible written details on ticket s resolution.
- Resolves printer and copier issues across the division.
- Arranges and coordinates technical support for meetings and events, including video conferencing and traditional audio/visual needs.
- Maintains, upgrades, installs, or replaces hardware and software as required.
- Reports instances of server downtime, LAN/WAN connectivity issues immediately to manager and helpdesk team.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on LAN/WA N connectivity under the direction and guidance of telecommunications or network team.
- Produces a weekly status report to I.S. Manager summarizing work as well as outstanding issues.
- Monitors and assists with coordinating the activities of third-party support contractors.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science preferred or 5 years’ equivalent work experience.
- Valid driver license required.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows XP and Windows 7 and Lotus Notes Client.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office settings, functions, and usage.
- Strong familiarity with mobile devices, tablets, and common apps.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Strong technical documentation and writing skills are required.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.