To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales and Management Trainee | Entry - Level
Legacy Business Development • Houston, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Representative will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this fast-paced industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable and comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer experience, sales, marketing, and professional development.
At Legacy Business Development we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into management as soon as possible! It’s how we expand our company.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales & marketing
- Entry level management training program
- Sales and consumer presentations
- Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
- Client management/relations
- Customer service/ retention
- One on one customer interactions
Legacy Business Development cross-trains all employees in:
- Financial management
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
- Public Speaking
- Time Management
- Training new team members
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales and marketing team at Legacy Business Development offers an environment where our employees' ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel Opportunities (Paid for by Legacy Business Development)
- Leadership workshops and development
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement to management based on performance
Philanthropy is an important part of our culture
Our Management and Sales & Marketing team and employees are involved in helping organizations nationally as well as in the Houston area.
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Legacy Business Development:
- Have an above-average work ethic
- Are willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Are team players
- Have amazing attitudes
- Are looking for a career not just a job
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own. This position involves face-to-face sales to new business prospects. NO Residential or Retail sales whatsoever.
We do not sponsor work visas. Bachelor's degree preferred.