To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Honolulu, HI
- Mark Fogerty
- Phone: 484-223-1007
- Phone:: 610-706-0289
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
GLOBAL EMPLOYMENT USA • Honolulu, HI
Posted 15 days ago
Experience - At least 10 year(s)
Construction, Other Great Industries
Construction, Skilled Labor - Trades
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Coordinate with pre-construction to make sure a construction activity schedule is prepared.
- Prepare the project plan with input from all members of the project team.
- Attend and conduct regular job meetings.
- Review construction progress weekly.
- Negotiate assigned contract changes, subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Review and approve payments to materials suppliers and subcontractors with superintendent input.
- Negotiate issues and execute change orders within delegated authority.
- Ensure that the contract documents are complete.
- Ensure that documentation is generated for all directives, changes and problems.
- Project management, client relations, conflict resolution, problem-solving, negotiation, communication, and decision making.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Construction Science/Technology, or Construction Management.
- 10 years of construction experience in project management and field management.
- 5 years of direct management.
****Please see job description above****
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.
Project Manager (Management)