To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
391 Broad Street
Meriden, CT 06450
- Jon Werme
- Phone: 203-634-8427
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Instrumentation and Controls Technician
Hamilton Connections • Meriden, CT
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hamilton Connections is currently seeking highly skilled electrical instrumentation and controls technicians (EIC Techs) for positions with a prominent manufacturer in Meriden, CT.
The primary responsibilities of the EIC Tech are to coordinate production maintenance and provide support to production operations in all areas of maintenance. The EIC Tech will also be responsible for electrical/controls troubleshooting and will be an expert in CSH electrical safety regulations and programs.
2nd shift and 3rd shift positions available.
$31.21 per hour to start.
**This is a direct hire position; this is not temporary or temp-to-hire.
Candidates may submit resumes or apply directly at the following location:
391 Broad St
Meriden, CT 06450
When applying, please arrive at Hamilton Connections between the hours of 9:00a-11:00a or 1:00p-3:00p. You will also need to provide identification when applying; call show contact info to inquire about acceptable forms of identification.
- Must demonstrate expert-level knowledge of a variety of technical areas.
- Troubleshoot PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers) and various other equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of Allen-Bradley factory automation equipment: ControlLogix using RSLogixs 5000; SLC-500/Micrologix series using RSLogix 500; Panelview and RSView32; Remote I/O; EntherNet/IP; AC/DC Drives.
- Proficiency troubleshooting a range of voltages using relay logic circuits.
- Knowledge of complex motor control circuits; _familiarity with servo motion control systems is a plus.
7-10 years experience required OR 2 years of related college coursework and/or vocational certificate in a related technical area.