Hamilton Connections is currently seeking candidates for shipping and receiving positions with prominent manufacturers in Meriden, CT and New Britain, CT.
These are long-term opportunities with growth potential for the right candidates.
- Inspects and cleans packaging containers. Lines and pads crates and assembles cartons.
Obtains and sorts product.
- Will count, wrap, tie, or places product and material in envelopes, boxes, or other containers.
- Required to label containers, create container tags, and apply such to containers.
- Weighs containers and adjusts quantity.
- Forwards packages by mail, messenger, or through message center.
- Maintains records of materials sent.
Position may require making deliveries using company van. Candidates must have a valid driver license.
Pay range DOE. $13-$19/hr.
Interested candidates should apply directly at the following location:
391 Broad Street
Meriden, CT 06450
When applying, please arrive at Hamilton Connections between the hours of 9:00am-11:00am or 1:00pm-3:00pm, Monday-Friday. You will also need to provide identification when applying (e.g. driver license and social security).
other keywords: assembly, secondary, press, CNC, micrometer, caliper, quality control, warehouse, retail, shipping, receiving, packaging, mechanic
- Previous shipping and receiving experience.
- General computer skills.
- Forklift experience.
- Valid driver license.
- Ability to handle physical aspects of the job.
Packaging And Labeling