To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Culver CityCAD Drafter - Restaurant/Food Service Industry ($80-$, CA
- Andrea Tegstam
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant/Food Service Industry CAD Drafter
InspiredHigher, Inc. • Culver CityCAD Drafter - Restaurant/Food Service Industry ($80-$, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
$80,000.00 - $120,000.00 /Year
Architecture - Building, Construction, Restaurant
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CulveC specializes in Commercial Food Service/Restaurant Design and is seeking a full-time CAD drafter.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of CAD drafting experience in the Restaurant and/or Food Service Industry.
- Primary focus on CAD drafting of plans
- Updating plans due to evolving design revisions
- Producing plans and project documents for submittals
- Maintaining electronic libraries
- Working with Design Manager and existing team on all aspects of project development and follow through
The right candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 3 years Food Service Equipment Design Experience
- Knowledge of using AutoCAD, including paper space, xref, plotting, etc.
- Current experience using 2010 or newer version
- Experience generating schedules, MEP's, and elevations
- Ability to read and scale architectural drawings
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Effective Communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail and follow-through
- Reliable transportation; you may occasionally need to drive to job sites
- Experience in an architecture or construction/design field with a general understanding of how to read plans and retail building codes desired but not mandatory.
- Must be able to work within tight deadlines.
Job ID: G
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.