To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77027
- Human Resources
- Phone: 346 319 8105
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Manager - Entry Level
Five Nine Solutions • Houston, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Five Nine Solutions is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Marketing Manager to work on national campaigns. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Their goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, this firm continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest retailers in the world, we continue to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry Level Marketing Manager position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising and consumer market research. After successful completion of each department, an individual would be considered a team lead in the marketing department and development into an executive Marketing Management position. The entry level Marketing Manager reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador teams
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
Desired Skills & Knowledge for the Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- sales experience a plus
- exceptional organizational and project management skills
- exceptional communication skills
- ability to work independently and within a team environment
- desire to succeed
* We are dedicated to fostering a team environment in order to deliver the best results for our clients. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals who can bring innovation and energy to our client's campaigns. Our comprehensive entry level training program is geared towards the entry level and is designed to cross train in all facets of event marketing. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration and we look forward to speaking with our qualified candidates soon! *
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY: marketing, promotional sales, sales representative, sales associate, retail sales, advertising, marketing sales, customer service, public relations, promotional advertising, entertainment, entry-level management, promotional marketing, business development, sales, communications, management, business development, event coordination, management training program, advancement, direct marketing, mass communications, executive assistant, entrepreneur, sales management People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, market