To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA
- Andrea Hernandez
- Phone: 209-345-9765
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Generalist
The Hedy Company Inc • Stockton, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a Human Resource Representative who is self-starting, responsive, and able to demonstrate a sense of urgency and teamwork coupled with initiative to support. This individual shall perform professional level human resources duties; take ownership of making changes that will support growth and the desired culture. The successful Human Resources candidate will have exceptional coaching, influencing, facilitation, and communication skills coupled with strong analytical and critical thinking abilities. Position requires strong generalist abilities in the following areas: talent acquisition, training, performance management, employee relations.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position:
- Provides guidance and support to supervisors in all tasks related to performance management.
- Assists supervisors in selecting and carrying out appropriate methods for correcting performance deficiencies.
- Drive and actively participate in the Talent Acquisition strategies for assigned positions,
- Manage job postings, basic sourcing and or screening of candidates and interview schedules
- Provides counsel and coaching to managers regarding HR matters and practices
- Onboard new employees including offer letters, background and drug screening
Position Specific Competencies/Skills Required:
- Applies excellent interpersonal skills both in one-on-one situations and in larger group meetings.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and critical thinking skills required.
- Must be detail-oriented and meticulously organized, with excellent follow-through and analytical skills.
- Project management and presentation skills required.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and managers.
- Strong persuasion and conflict resolution skills required.
- Handles multiple tasks with the ability to switch priorities and focus as needed.
- Comfortable delivering and receiving “courageous conversations".
- Exercises excellent judgment and possesses a keen attention to detail
- Goal driven with the ability to prioritize work to meet expectations.
- Initiative, strong customer service focus and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High-level of resourcefulness, confidence and problem-solving skills
- Professional demeanor, exceptional judgment and discretion
- The ability to handle confidential documents and information with discretion
- Advanced expertise in all MS Office applications, with special emphasis on excel capabilities
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required