Monitor / Support Staff Full-time
Currently seeking a Full Time Monitor/Support Staff persons for our office in Madison Heights, Michigan. Candidates with lived experience are encourage to apply.
Duties are as follows:
1. Complete general office duties including scheduling, filing, receipting payments and balancing cash drawer, etc. Assist clients in completing initial paperwork. Review charts monthly for accuracy by doing quantitative chart reviews. Keep master forms in good order and copies of forms stocked.
2. Assure that client records are protected against loss, tampering, or unauthorized disclosure of information and that the content and format of records are kept uniform.
3. Responsible for entering data in a timely manner. Send appropriate paperwork to funding sources for outpatient drug testing services. Complete billing in a timely manner. Abide by and enforce program rules as developed by various sources of referrals.
4. Communicate procedures to program participants in the drug testing area and complete all necessary paperwork to facilitate the drug testing.
5. Maintain cleanliness and supply levels in office work area. Inform leader when supplies are getting low.
6. Attend and participate in mandatory meetings such as Team Meetings and All-Staff Meetings. Complete all mandatory training at hire and annually when due. Follow all Sacred Heart policies and procedures, Corporate Compliance and Code of Conduct.
7. Perform other related duties when and as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Sacred Heart offers full time employees a competitive benefits package including:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account for health care and dependent care expenses
- Generous paid time off
- Training opportunities
- Cell phone discounts
Interested candidates can apply:
-Apply by clicking on the green "Apply Now" button and include cover letter and resume
-Faxing a current resume and cover letter to Human Resources at 810-392-8103
Monitor / Support Staff - Full Time
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monitor / Support Staff - Full-time
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to interact in a professional, ethical manner with clients and staff
- Ability to provide great customer service
- Good computer skills required
CareerBuilder Key Words: Clerical, office duties, filing, data entry, outpatient substance abuse treatment, drug screen monitor, customer service.