To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6700 Commerce Boulevard
Syracuse, NY 13211
- Jennifer Depugh
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Coordinator
TRUGREEN • Syracuse, NY
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TruGreen is hiring Customer Care Coordinator's to work in our Syracuse, NY and
We want YOU to Apply Now!
- Competitive Compensation of $17 per hour
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Long and Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Discount Programs
- Growth Potential
- Great Work Environment
Read the requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
The Customer Care Coordinators position requires:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associate’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of customer service experience required
- Experience resolving escalated customer service issues required
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Receives inbound and makes outbound calls to resolve routine customer concerns (e.g., service, billing, results) in a timely and professional manner. May deviate from routine procedures to diagnose root cause of more complex customer issues.
- Coordinates and resolves customer follow-up requests as a liaison between branches and customers to provide and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Prioritizes open, overdue and/or critical CFRs or customer concerns and escalates to management as needed.
- Reviews and responds to customer feedback collected through external sources. Compiles statistical data (e.g., net promoter scores, or NPS), identifies trends, and reports to management team.
- Makes contact with cancel request customers to retain business. Probes to identify root cause and uses approved customer save offers (e.g., discounts, service calls) to retain customer.
- May complete special projects to support branch operations and efficiency
- Enters and maintains customer data (e.g., contact information, service plan, billing information) into customer database accurately and timely.
- Researches customer database for account and service history and information to resolve customer concerns.
- Follows standard policies, procedures and scripting when interacting with and resolving customer concerns to ensure quality outcomes.
- May assess customer needs for additional services and up-sell as appropriate.
- Identifies and communicates improvement opportunities or trends impacting the customer experience to management.
- May receive customers and vendors at assigned branch.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. By providing TruGreen with my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services provided by TruGreen, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment with TruGreen or purchase TruGreen services and that I may revoke this permission at any time.