To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kingman, AZ
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Parts Advisor
Martin Swanty Chrysler Dodge Jeep • Kingman, AZ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PARTS ADVISOR/COUNTER PERSON
The Parts Advisor or Counterperson is responsible for assisting all mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies. The Parts Advisor is also responsible for achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts and for seeking out and soliciting parts business. The Parts Advisor reports directly to the Parts Manager.
Job duties for a parts advisor include:
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock
- Handling parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop
- Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time, and completing the appropriate record keeping
- Referring to parts manuals (both hard copy and electronic format) to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced
- Must have experience in an auto parts sales role
- Chrysler Parts experience is preferred
- Must have computer proficiency
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Paid Holiday
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Short- and long-term disability insurance