To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novato, CA
- Danni Vasquez
- Phone: 415-472-5400
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Express Employment Professionals • Novato, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION IN NOVATO
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE! GREAT COMPANY, EXCELLENT GROWTH POTENTIAL, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT LOCATION!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for working directly with the Production Coordinator, director, manager and supervisors, as well as engaging in interdepartmental communication to ensure that all respective functions of the Manufacturing and Commercial Services department are performed in compliance with company procedures and external regulatory requirements.
Specific Duties for the Administrative Assistant:
- Perform and/or support the respective functions and tasks of that department according to established procedures.
- Assist in batch record initiation and closure and work directly with Production Coordinator to prioritize order processing.
- As instructed by Production Coordinator, assist in scheduling of production activities.
- Communicate with Production Coordinator to ensure adequate management of inventory control for bulk product and consumables.
- Perform daily office administrative and project based tasks within the department, including filing, scanning, photocopying and assembly of batch record documentation.
- Perform data-entry in company database related to final QC results and batch record initiation.
- May be called upon for basic review of batch record documentation prior to submission to QA.
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- BA degree a plus
- Experience in fast paced office/administrative environment
- Experience using standard office software (Microsoft Office ® Suite), strong Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional presence
- Strong communication skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent "can do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail
Click APPLY NOW to send resume for consideration for the Administrative Assistant role!