To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- DC metro, DC
- Sarah Nutter
- Phone: 703.893.2000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
B2B Sales Associate - Training
Zerin Business Consulting • DC metro, DC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SALES AND MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS JOB? CHAT WITH A HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE DURING BUSINESS HOURS
Sales and Marketing
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS JOB? CHAT WITH A HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE DURING BUSINESS HOURS
Want a competitive edge?
Enjoy working with people?
Seeking advancement opportunity?
Get the employee recognition you deserve!
Zerin Business Consulting, INC is a sales and marketing firm looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth and advancement. All of our open positions are entry level which allows for advancement onto our management team. This involves working in a one on one sales based interaction with people on a daily basis as well as being cross trained in multiple areas: sales and marketing, business management, business development, accounting, finances and business strategies.
Zerin Business Consulting is a leader in the direct marketing and sales industry, currently specializing in the growth and product networking of our telecom clientele. ZBC offers exciting career opportunities and an environment energized by a history of teamwork, innovation and continuous success. Zerin Business Consulting, Inc is a rapidly expanding marketing and sales firm in the DC Metro area with a growing client portfolio of large companies. We are currently seeking to fill four entry level positions. This is your chance to join a company with a history of entrepreneurial innovation and a philosophy of "promote from within." Compensation is also based on performance.
- Education: Degree preferred.
- Knowledge: Proven ability to work hard and to achieve goals. Knowledge of business administration, sales, and marketing.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Sales and Marketing Account Manager progressively manages and maintains contacts with customers and source new business through prospecting new customers.
- Sales and Marketing Account Manager identifies and classifies sales opportunities.
- Sales and Marketing Account Manager participates in training sessions, conference calls, and sales meetings as requested.
- Sales and Marketing Account Manager consults face-to-face with local clients and prospective clients within an account territory.
- Sales and Marketing Account Manager understands customer needs and assist with product inquiries to ensure their purchase order gets processed.
We find that candidates with sports backgrounds have valuable skill sets due to their work ethic, competitive drive, and commitment to winning. Sports minded or team oriented candidates quickly excel in our junior executive position.
Candidates with the following experience may apply:
- Customer Service