To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mahwah, NJ 07430
- Bill Zukowsky
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Electrical Engineer - Medical Devices
Engineering Resource Group Inc • Mahwah, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$105,000.00 - $115,000.00 /Year
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Permanent position for a Senior Electrical Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical medical equipment for the domestic and international markets.
- Work with engineers, product management and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
- Track project tasks to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget. Assume the lead engineer's role on assigned projects.
- Perform assignments independently with instruction as to the general results expected and with guidance from a project engineer and or engineering specialist on unusual or complex problems.
- Research new engineering ideas resulting in designs which are technically advanced, cost effective and producible.
- Direct and coordinate the manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with product specifications.
- Investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Inspect manufacturing operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- BS Electrical Engineering required, MS Electrical Engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in electronic design.
- Above average troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to design digital and analog circuits.
- Working knowledge of PCB layout tools, FPGA design and CAD tools.
- Experience with Altium and SolidWorks a plus.
- General knowledge of embedded hardware development.
Job ID: 19221-BZ1
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.