To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Visalia, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- To maintain the organization's financial stability through accurate billing, timely collections and exceptional customer service with an understanding of our patient's financial needs.
- Must have strong customer service and data entry skills.
- Some follow up on delinquent accounts.
- Completes billing process. Ensures all charges are accurate and appropriate.
Maintains complete and full knowledge of payer(s) assigned to ensure compliance of specific guidelines and rules, as well as ensuring the facility is being reimbursed by the payer in accordance with governmental or contract terms.
Prefer experience with Clinical or Hospital billing experience.
Receives all correspondence and inquiries related to patient accounts and payer contract for which they are responsible. Answers mail and take appropriate action within specified time-frame.
1+ Years experience in Medical Billing
- Clinical or Hospital Billing experience a plus
- 5000+ keystrokes in Data Entry both Alpha & Numeric
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology and HIPPA Requirements.