To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Matt Robison
- Phone: 262-785-0900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Engineer
Elite Human Capital Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for a Road Warrior
Field Service Engineers are primarily responsible for traveling to customer sites for machine setup and servicing for the following types of equipment:
• Water Jet, Laser, and Plasma cutting systems
• Cutting tables and custom retrofitted cutting machines
• Dust collection and filtering systems and Fume extraction tables
• Storage and retrieval systems, conveyor cutting tables
• You will be home 4 days a month, the rest of the time you WILL BE TRAVELING.
• There is a weekend bonus if you choose to work on site, for longer than a week at a time
• Short notice, you may have up to 3 days before you will be expected to be on site doing an installation
• Airfare and per diem paid by client, hotel room reimbursed the following Friday
• Must be comfortable with 90% travel requirement
• Strong Mechanical ability a Must
• Experience with precision cutting systems, preferred
• Some Electrical ability or comfort level with 3-phase or 240/480 voltage systems
• Must be able to read and understand mechanical blueprints
• Schematics understanding preferred
• Must be able to trace a wire out, find a circuit, etc.
• Experience with PLCs is a bonus
Desired industry experience:
• Industrial Maintenance
• Laser cutting systems