To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, NY
- Ian Schuster
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Territory Manager / Outside Sales
Praxair • Rochester, NY
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Praxair Distribution, Inc., a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking a Territory Manager / Outside Sales Representative.
The Territory Manager / Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for generating sales within an assigned territory of existing & new accounts. The Territory Manager / Outside Sales Representative will be accountable for achieving quota by hunting new customers and growing existing relationships.
Territory Manager / Outside Sales Representative
- Promotes sales and provides account service to assigned and potential customers
- Focuses on sales quota, new business development & maintaining customer relationships
- Contacts existing accounts and cold calls (onsite & phone) potential targets
- Responsible for gross profit improvement and securing new business
- Improves the profitability of existing accounts by fully understanding value propositions
- Supports and implements marketing plans, promotions and new product launches
- Secures long term relationship by negotiating product supply agreements
- Accountable for providing complete and accurate account set-up and pricing data
- Maintain list of target accounts by generates and qualifying new business leads
- Conducts competitive intelligence
- Demonstrates products to new account customers
Praxair offers the following to qualified Territory Mangers / Outside Sales Representative; competitive salary + commission, 401K, full benefits, tuition reimbursement, company car, laptop and phone.
- Prefer 5-7 years Outside Sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Prior sales success
- Defined sales process
- Industrial gas experience is preferred
- Welding experience is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.