To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manasquan, NJ
- Rocco Aquilino
- Phone: 732-722-7435 x244
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a Proposal Pricing Analyst. This position reports directly to our Director of Contracts. The requirements are detailed below.
- Develops FAR compliant cost estimates in support of proposals
- Experience with Pricing Software is necessary
- Analyzes customer Requests for Proposals (RFP), prepares compliance matrices and advises management and proposal team of RFP cost and/or price requirements, deficiencies and potential risks
- Develops pricing models and pricing strategies, with input from appropriate areas for Sr. Management approval
- Analyzes historical cost data for use as Basis of Estimates for Proposals
- Assists in development of logical Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) consistent to the Statement of Work (SOW), Performance Work Statement (PWS) and other documents or processes to ensure all activities are priced accurately
- Compiles various cost and pricing inputs to produce pricing strategy and final proposal
- Prepares Cost Volumes, to include replicating customer required pricing forms
- Prepares accurate, complete, and compliant cost/price proposals
- Clearly identifies assumptions and dependencies used in price build-ups, including working with Survey data salaries
- Participates in Proposal reviews to support certificate of current cost or pricing data
- Develops and uses processes and tools that result in compliant, accurate, and efficient proposals and support of clear and efficient proposal audits
- Assists in accounting with preparation of budgets and schedules for contract work, financial analyses and other duties as needed or required by management
- BA/BS degree relevant to proposal support or pricing is preferred
- 5+ years of DoD proposal and pricing experience required (10+ years of experience may substitute for degree)
- Must have advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience with all type of contracts (Firm Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, Time and Material (T&M), ID/IQ Vehicles and GSA) required
- Experience and proficiency in DoD cost accounting policies, procedures, and techniques required
- Working knowledge of Service Contract Act (SCA) personnel/benefits as they pertain to bidding and pricing on government contracts required
Ability to obtain Security Clearance may be required
Pricing Software Experience