To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
M/I Homes, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Provides system, process, market analysis, customer service, and administrative support for all Land Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing accurate Lot Matrix Forms for each community.
- Obtain PIN # and Addresses for all new Communities Plats of Subdivision
- Coordinates Lot Walks for Finished Lot Purchases from Third Parties
- Coordinates and Manages model center site plans.
- Responsible for establishing and managing CPM/Entitlement Schedules for new projects.
- Supplies the sales/construction teams with Grand Opening Turnover Presentations for New Communities
- Assists in compiling, organizing, and analyzing sales, building permit, and development data.
- Assists in compiling and preparation of LAFs and internal land/lot purchase approval packages.
- Assists in the coordination of the Lot Purchase Agreements, escrow deposits and closings.
- Assists in compiling and analyzing projects during the Due Diligence process.
- Assists in preparations for Zoning Presentations and Public Hearings.
Homeowners Associations: Supports M/I HOA Manager with the following:
- Works with Management Company to control the build out and maintenance of the community.
- Provides Management Company with approvals for all improvement requests.
- Compiles and Analyzes HOA budgets for approval.
- Negotiates and approves Management Company contracts.
Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
Minimum Education Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in business, civil engineering, paralegal, development or life sciences. Two to Three years of homebuilding experience preferred.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.