To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6161 Robinwood Road
Baltimore, MD 21225
- Ray Gue
- Phone: 4107896571
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative- Auto Parts
Quality Automotive Warehouse, Inc • Baltimore, MD
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Tech Parts Express / Quality Automotive Warehouse is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Automotive Aftermarket Auto parts salesperson in the Southeast Baltimore marketplace, to join our growing sales team. If you seek a fast paced sales position with opportunities to control your earnings through a generous bonus program for your hard work, then an Outside Sales Representative position with QAW is the job for you!
QAW is a family owned business that has served the Automotive Aftermarket for more than fifty years. We are also one of the largest parts suppliers in Baltimore.
Are you looking for the chance to use your friendly, courteous, customer focused skills?
Do you want to be a part of an energetic and driven team that is rewarded for your results?
Our sales team works hard with our store managers to develop and maintain customer relations and build on new business.
Serious Applicants will provide a cover letter with relevant experience and required salary.
- Drive growth of customer base, sales and profits.
- Make sales calls to local Business’s.
- Work with factory representatives to cultivate business.
- Work with local Store Manager to develop plans to increase sales.
- Proactively initiate, contact, manage and develop leads on a local basis
- Achieve personal sales and profit quotas
- Identify specific needs of customers and align solutions with TPX offerings.
- Work with manufacturer's representatives to improve program offerings and grow customer knowledge of lines.
- Engage customers and keep them connected through all of TPX programs.
- Help to perform educational seminars, clinics, paint demo’s and presentations on TPX product lines and services.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and provide strong customer service including solving customer problems, complaints and questions in person or by telephone
What We Offer
- Based Salary plus Bonus Opportunity
- Flexible work hours
- Company Laptop and Cell Phone
- 401K Program
- Full/Comprehensive Benefits Program
Job Type: Full-time
As a QAW outside sales person you will promote our professional lines of products, programs, and training that will help your customers grow their business. This role will allow you the opportunity to work with factory representatives, hold training clinics and make professional presentations on product lines and services.
You must have a valid Maryland driver's license and will use your own personal vehicle.
Great communication and listening skills and a professional appearance is a MUST.
Salespersons must be able to perform in a quota driven environment, and have excellent prospecting and cold calling skills, while maintaining current customers and business needs.
Salespersons must have the willingness and ability to learn, with great problem solving skills.
Some knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook is necessary.
Pre-employment drug screen and background checks are required.
- Understand and demonstrate basic selling skills such as preparing for the sales call, managing the customer meeting, handling customer resistance , closing the sale and account maintenance.
- Prior experience in a automotive sales position or an automotive body shop, preferred
- 2+ years experience in a customer focused role.
- Ability to perform in a quota-driven environment
- Capability to present information in group meetings.
- Have a Valid driver license with a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a physical and pass a background check.
- High school diploma or G.E.D required.