To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palm Bay, FL 32908
- Cynet Systems
- Phone: (855) 522-5221
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Hardware Technician
Palm Bay, FL
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Ability to perform heavy lifting of IT equipment daily
- Ability to follow direction and communicate within a team environment for large disposal area
- Ability to identify and remove data sources such as memory and hard drives
- Ability to process hardware for degaussing, scrap or donation as needed
- Required to interface with all levels of the organization including senior management
- Follow the issue from start to finish, including escalation when necessary
- Track projects and tickets in issue tracking system
- Troubleshoot, repair and/or replace hardware to process for sale or donation
- Interact with customers daily
- Assist with asset management
- Perform other duties as required
- This position requires a minimum of an Associate’s degree
- Experience with troubleshooting IT equipment
- Familiar with H.323, H.164, Scalable Video Coding (SVC), H.264
- Experience with drive wiping and degaussing a plus
- Minimum two years IT hardware experience
- Must be customer service oriented and be able to interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Must be a self-starter, display initiative and ability to work within a team environment
- Possess time management skills for scheduling and prioritizing work.
- Ability to lift 45 lbs.
- C++ certification
- Experience with equipment disposal processing
- Experience with drive wiping tools
- Experience with degaussers and disintegrators