To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elizabeth, NJ
- Phone: 908-304-9546
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service / Sales / Business TEAM LEAD - Entry Level
NJ Business Associates • Elizabeth, NJ
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service skills and experience are wanted for an entry-level Team Lead Position. Candidates with previous customer service experience will be trained in other areas of business, including marketing and sales, and qualified candidates will have opportunities for Management Training as well.
**Immediate Interviews available for Customer Service and Sales based positions! Call Axel Today to set up your interview: 908-304-9546**
Experience Wanted From
- Customer Service Based Positions
- Retail sales and customer service
- Call center customer service
- Restaurant and Hospitality/ Customer Relations
- General business customer service and relations
Our Company Culture
- Merit-Based, be rewarded for your efforts and hard work instead of your seniority on the job
- Laid back, yet professional
- Competitive, yet supportive
- Team oriented
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed
- Moral and character-based
- Promotion and pay based on performance, not seniority!
Team Lead Responsibilities
- Meet with small business customers face to face
- Provide in person sales based presentations to business customers
- NO TELEMARKETING OR COLD CALLING
- Develop customer relationships
- Manage small business accounts
- Represent major, nationwide Clients
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position – meaning we will provide full training to the right candidates. Use your previous customer service experience and advance your career with further training on the job!
Develop Personal Skills In
- Public Speaking
- Professional Communications
- Time Management
- Organization and Prioritization
- Goal setting
Thank you for your interest in NJ Business Associates! For more information check us out at www.njbusinessassociates.com