To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harrisburg, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Executive Director Central Region
Person Directed Supports, Inc. • Harrisburg, PA
Posted 5 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services, Social Services
Nonprofit - Social Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Creates/promotes a culture centered on building self-directed lives with the people we support.
- Demonstrates effective administration of assigned units; complies with established administrative policies and duties.
- Oversees all programming in their region
- Displays principles of good management and applies these principles in daily work performance.
- Assures program staffing needs are met.
- Coordinates allotted work schedule and assigned duties; effectively performs on-call duties.
- Abides by established policies and procedures of the agency, County and State; offers direction and supervision for compliance for Direct Support Staff.
- Promotes a positive working relationship with all employees.
- Makes independent decisions regarding program operations within his/her authority.
- Evaluates and appropriately acts in emergency situations, assists as needed.
- Serves as a Program Specialist in completing paperwork and facilitating team meetings.
- Notifies the Regional Director in an accurate and timely manner of unusual incidents, problems, and changes in individual Person Centered Plans.
- Development and implementation of the Person Centered Plans.
- Assures the individuals have a comfortable, clean, orderly, and safe living environment.
- Coordinates and reviews the careful preparation of household and maintenance records and ensures they are kept accurate and up to date.
- Coordinates and reviews the careful preparation with individuals’ records and ensures that they are kept accurate and up to date.
- Ensuring all programmatic licensing and waiver regulations are met.
- Maintains statistics and prepares and submits as directed by supervisor.
- Assists with facilitating contacts with County, State, Day Programs, and Community Services.
- Provides direct support as needed.
- Ensures that programmatic and behavioral routines are followed as established; follows established procedures when making changes.
- Remains aware of behavioral and/or medical status of residents; notifies appropriate authorities.
- Participates in the training and evaluation of subordinates.
- Attends all individual’s related trainings/meetings.
- Attends weekly supervisory meetings.
- Attends regularly scheduled meetings.
- Participates in required in-service training and professional growth activities.
- Provides counseling and assistance to individuals as needed.
- Completes all other assigned tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Has and maintains knowledge of 6400, 6500, 2380, and 3800 Regulations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited College or University.
- Five years’ experience working in the Human Services field as well as with individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.