To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harrisburg, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Executive Director Central Region
Person Directed Supports, Inc. • Harrisburg, PA
Posted 6 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services, Social Services
Nonprofit - Social Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Creates/promotes a culture centered on building self-directed lives with the people we support.
- Demonstrates effective administration of assigned units; complies with established administrative policies and duties.
- Oversees all programming in their region
- Displays principles of good management and applies these principles in daily work performance.
- Assures program staffing needs are met.
- Coordinates allotted work schedule and assigned duties; effectively performs on-call duties.
- Abides by established policies and procedures of the agency, County and State; offers direction and supervision for compliance for Direct Support Staff.
- Promotes a positive working relationship with all employees.
- Makes independent decisions regarding program operations within his/her authority.
- Evaluates and appropriately acts in emergency situations, assists as needed.
- Serves as a Program Specialist in completing paperwork and facilitating team meetings.
- Notifies the Regional Director in an accurate and timely manner of unusual incidents, problems, and changes in individual Person Centered Plans.
- Development and implementation of the Person Centered Plans.
- Assures the individuals have a comfortable, clean, orderly, and safe living environment.
- Coordinates and reviews the careful preparation of household and maintenance records and ensures they are kept accurate and up to date.
- Coordinates and reviews the careful preparation with individuals’ records and ensures that they are kept accurate and up to date.
- Ensuring all programmatic licensing and waiver regulations are met.
- Maintains statistics and prepares and submits as directed by supervisor.
- Assists with facilitating contacts with County, State, Day Programs, and Community Services.
- Provides direct support as needed.
- Ensures that programmatic and behavioral routines are followed as established; follows established procedures when making changes.
- Remains aware of behavioral and/or medical status of residents; notifies appropriate authorities.
- Participates in the training and evaluation of subordinates.
- Attends all individual’s related trainings/meetings.
- Attends weekly supervisory meetings.
- Attends regularly scheduled meetings.
- Participates in required in-service training and professional growth activities.
- Provides counseling and assistance to individuals as needed.
- Completes all other assigned tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Has and maintains knowledge of 6400, 6500, 2380, and 3800 Regulations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited College or University.
- Five years’ experience working in the Human Services field as well as with individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.