To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Angular JS Developer - 7285
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Deliver complete front-end applications built on AngularJS
- Coordinate the workflow between the graphic designer and the HTML coder
- Cooperate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Work with a team of engineers (with a variety of technical capabilities), along with a Scrum Master, to identify, spec, and implement elegant features and solutions
- Research on new technologies that would fit-in for implementation of the business requirements
- Investigate and resolve complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
- Participate in the specification and design of new features at client or business request and in the evaluation of new platforms, tools, and technologies
- 7+ years of working experience software development experience with expertise in Web development and Digital technologies
- Expert knowledge in CSS3 (Less or SASS) and HTML5 (AppCache, local storage, Geolocation, SQLite, Device Capabilities access)
- Working experience integrating with backend - Django (Python) framework, GoLang, beego framework etc.
- Working experiences in interfacing with SOAP / REST APIs / Web services Good knowledge on XML technologies such as XSLT, XSD, DTD/Schema, DOM.
- Strong knowledge / working experience with NOSQL databases - preferably PostgreSQL/PostGIS (or related alternative)
- Working experience with version control tools - Git, SVN, TFS etc.
- Proficient in developing and deploying the Web application on AWS cloud implemented on various web servers
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum development cycles - using JIRA and TFS tools
- Working experience with Unit testing and End to End testing tools - preferably Karma, Protractor or similar alternatives
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks, Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.