To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Areeba Farooqi
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vice President of Operations - North America
Kinedyne • US-Nationwide
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kinedyne is Hiring a Vice President of Operations – North America in the Montgomery, AL Area
Relocation Assistance Available – Apply Now
Kinedyne has grown over five decades to be recognized as the leader in cargo control and government/military products. Our manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, with affiliated manufacturing in China, help us improve the service and value we provide our customers.
Kinedyne LLC is an affiliate of The Heico Companies LLC, a global holding company with a diversified portfolio of businesses in 18 countries across 5 continents involved in manufacturing, construction and industrial services.
We provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and much more!
The Vice President of Operations – North America will direct and coordinate activities at all North American sites to obtain optimum efficiency of operations and maximize profits and effectiveness of operations through delivery of quality products to meet customer demands. They will make decisions and recommendations that will greatly affect profitability of our operations and will take accountability for providing leadership, strategy and direction with primary responsibility for project delivery and sustained growth. This position reports directly to the Company’s President.
- Provide leadership to 7 functional managers across 4 sites
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach; assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and evaluate results.
- Responsibilities in Operations Management including planning, developing and implementing operations policies and goals in concert with Corporate policies, strategic plan and philosophies to drive organization to the next level of performance through process improvement.
- Provide leadership and support to Quality Manager and Quality Department to establish company-wide quality standards for purchased materials and products manufactured at all plants.
- Provide leadership and support to Engineering Manager and Engineering Department in accomplishing product development from concept through manufacture, and recognize opportunities for improvements in function, cost and redesign.
- Additional responsibilities are listed in a comprehensive Job Description available for preview upon selection for an interview.
- 15+ years of relevant experience within manufacturing or industrial environment
- 3+ years in a leadership role, with consistent career progression and proven experience in change management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related field; MBA a plus
- Proven track record of developing and engaging teams to achieve superior results
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Passionate about coaching and development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present publicly
- Strong understanding of ERP systems and environments