To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenwood Village, CO
- Margie Waddock
- Phone: 713-438-0919
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Talent Advisor - Recruiter
Icon Information Consultants • Greenwood Village, CO
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
I. Job Summary
The Talent Advisor Ops I is a critical member of the Talent team and is responsible for collaborating with business partners and human resources to support the talent acquisition needs of the business. With guidance, the Talent Advisor acts as the talent acquisition subject matter expert to internal and external business partners and is responsible for assisting in identifying the best candidates to fill open positions, and deliver on organizational objectives.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Manages the recruiting process for assigned function/geography including, conducting intake calls with hiring manager, updating schedules, and coordinating interviews.
• Manages the relationship with RPO providers for sourcing, screening and scheduling of qualified candidates.
• Collaborates with hiring managers and HR to effectively forecast talent needs in order to build proactive talent pipelines in advance of need.
• Manage the sourcing process to engage in the proactive sourcing and successful identification of top talent for job openings within business unit(s) and/or specific functions.
• Provides regular reporting and analysis of requisition history, candidate and market labor data, and sourcing effectiveness based on statistics, cost efficiency and hiring manager feedback.
• Leverages resources effectively using a variety of sourcing tools and programs including job boards, social media, attending job related events and networking to build talent pools • Advises and executes on effective and efficient recruitment strategies needed to acquire top talent, including diverse and military job seekers.
• Educates hiring managers on conducting behavioral interviewing, and facilitates selection process in order to ensure effective, legal interviewing practices.
• Attracts and engages top talent to career opportunities by providing information related to compensation, benefits, policies and procedures, to ensure the candidate experience is positive and informative.
• Meets with management and other key stakeholders on a regular basis to collaborate on optimal approaches to strengthen candidate pool, including annual recruiting strategies and diversity initiatives.
• Provides hiring manager accurate and timely updates on applicant activity, tracks talent acquisition metrics, and reports trends and issues to TA leadership, providing recommendations for improvement • Negotiates and extends offers of employment to selected candidates. Facilitates the offer and pre-employment processes to ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
• Maintains established OFCCP, Fair Labor Hiring Practices, and Compliance policies procedures, and objectives. Facilitates and tracks community and diversity outreach.
• Maintains compliance with all federal, state and local regulations, including proper dispositioning of candidates and document retention.
• Values professional growth and development by participating in educational programs, staying current on recruiting-related topics and trends, and participating in relevant meetings and information exchanges.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree, (accredited), or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 4 years of relevant work experience. Experience: 5 or more years of relevant work experience (in addition to education requirement).
(see JD attached)
Client facing experience, proven background with building strategies and relationships with managers, very strong communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation,) 4+ years of corporate or a mix of corporate, staffing, and or RPO staffing, and a degree (a degree is not a required but highly preferred.) This person will be a subject matter expert on recruiting for high volume, hourly workers (mechanics, laborers, heavy equipment operators, etc.)
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
• Ability to relate and communicate with individuals at all levels effectively in written or oral format • Ability to work in large or small team environments • Demonstrate organizational savvy through appropriate engagement of business partners and utilizing escalation protocol as necessary • Ability to translate business plans to recruitment strategies • Strong project management skills and the ability to execute fast-paced and high volume recruitment efforts • Strong customer orientation and influencing skills • Expert knowledge of employment law, corporate recruitment practices • In-depth experience in competency-based interview and assessment techniques • Excellent organizational and time management skills • Knowledge of workforce planning (talent assessment and talent forecasting) • In-depth knowledge of internal and external market trends
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day; • Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely; • Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely; • Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely; • Normal setting for this job is: office setting.