To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Thornton, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Direct Customer Service Representative
The Job Window • Thornton, CO
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window’s client, an advertising and marketing firm in Thornton, is looking for a candidate with potential and an ambitious drive, rather than experience, to aggressively expand in the area in a Direct Customer Service Representative position! They have an aggressive expansion plan laid out and are looking to find a person who would love to work in a fun, competitive, and positive-minded environment.
About Our Client:
Our client is an outsourcing customer acquisition firm. That means their clients hire them to provide a personal touch with customers that they can’t achieve themselves and don’t trust anyone else to do. Because their personal approach has proved to be so successful, they do not do any telemarketing, direct mail, or residential sales! Instead, they create a personalized approach to customer service that has dramatically increased client revenue and market brand share. They are in immediate need of a Direct Customer Service Representative to take a unique, relationship-oriented approach to our campaigns and liaise between major clients and their customers.
Responsibilities of the Direct Customer Service Representative:
- Investigate and solve customer service inquiries and communicate the services and products available to them to provide an exceptional customer service experience.
- Lead by example and eventually train other staff members on customer service and campaign strategies.
- Provide product and customer service.
- Manage in-field service campaigns.
Why Our Client is Hiring:
This firm’s clients are asking them to bring them more customers. Therefore, the goal is to find someone to help run their locations and help in their expansion efforts. The person they hire will get management training and have unlimited growth opportunity and income potential.
Our Management Training Program Focuses on the Following Areas:
- Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing (No telemarketing! No direct mailing!)
- Leadership skills.
- Effective communication techniques.
- Marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
- Team management.
Requirements of the Direct Customer Service Representative:
· Experience in customer service, retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, brand promotions, field marketing, and other environments providing front-line customer service support a plus!
· Willingness to succeed and train in an entry level customer service position.
· Great communication skills and people skills.
· Excellent work ethic.
· Positive business attitude like the rest of our client’s enthusiastic staff.
· You must be confident you'll be successful, just waiting for a career opportunity where you can prove yourself.
Employees with a proven track record will have the opportunity to participate in our Leadership and Management Development Program. Promotions are plentiful and based upon performance. No experience necessary! Submit your resume today!
Keywords: Direct Customer Service Representative, Customer Service, Direct Customer Service, Customer Service & Sales, Marketing, Direct Marketing, Field Marketing, Event Marketing.