To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bernardsville, NJ
- Nancy Dow
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Allied Personnel, Inc • Bernardsville, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for providing general administrative and clerical support to Real Estate Management Team. Provides tenant customer service by responding to tenant needs and requests.
The Real Estate Service Coordinator will provide general support for assigned Portfolio. Administrative and supporting responsibilities will include, preparing tenant welcome letters, coordinating tenant move in efforts and new vendor set up process. This role is the driver in managing heavy calendaring with internal and external participants, therefore the role requires strong organizational skills with confidence and focus to hold teams accountable to timelines. Maintain calendars, meeting agendas, prepare manual billing processing, support the rent collection tracking and follow-up
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A Minimum of 1-3 years of Commercial Real Estate Property Management experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Real Estate License required (or in progress of completing)
- Knowledge of ALL Microsoft Office suite skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates knowledge of real estate concepts
- Strong communication skills; Oral and Written.
- Embodies the organizational core values by living them in day-to-day business activities.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive base salary, and annual performance bonus
- 401k with match