To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3025 Western Center Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76131
- Phone: (817) 877-1044
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Degreed Admin Assistant
Express Employment Professionals • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Degreed Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a diverse range of administrative and client support needs for a team in North Fort Worth. Must be able to work independently with limited to no supervision at times. The ideal candidate is highly organized and customer-service minded with experience in this industry. This role works internally with management, and other office staff, on a daily and weekly basis. Ability to manage several different tasks throughout the day and prioritize duties accordingly.
Monday-Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
Job duties of administrative assistant:
- Key activities including multiple phone line management, organizing schedule
- Answer phones
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and other documentation as required
- Other clerical support duties as assigned
- Provide Customer service support
Requirements of administrative assistant:
- Administrative, clerical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
Reply to this ad for immediate consideration!
Express Employment Professionals 817-877-1044
2501 Parkview Dr. #101,Fort Worth, TX 76102
Interviews by appointment only For other job openings and tips on interviewing and career advancement, see our Facebook page at facebook.com/expressfortworth
Benefits for working through Express Employment :
• Paid Weekly
• Medical/Dental Insurance available
• Direct Deposit
• Referral Bonuses
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 600 locations are focused on putting the next million to work.