To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3025 Western Center Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76131
- Phone: (817) 877-1044
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Degreed Administrative Assistant
Express Employment Professionals • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking people interested in working with a fun, career oriented team! This position offers a relaxed and employee oriented environment. This is a great opportunity with a lot of room for growth!
The Degreed Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a diverse range of administrative and client support needs for a team in downtown Fort Worth. Must be able to work independently with limited to no supervision at times. The ideal candidate is highly organized and customer-service minded with previous support experience.
This role works internally with management, and other office staff, on a daily, and weekly basis. Ability to manage several different tasks throughout the day and prioritize duties accordingly needed.
Monday-Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
Administrative Coordinator Job Duties:
- Key activities including multiple phone line management, organizing schedules
- Maintain and update multiple Excel tracking sheets
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and other documentation as required
- Other clerical support duties as assigned
- Provide Customer service support
Administrative Coordinator requirements:
- Administrative and/or office support experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred but not required
Reply to this ad for immediate consideration!
Express Employment Professionals
2501 Parkview Dr. #101,Fort Worth, TX 76102
Interviews by appointment only For other job openings and tips on interviewing and career advancement, see our Facebook page at facebook.com/expressfortworth
Benefits for working through Express Employment :
• Paid Weekly
• Medical/Dental Insurance available
• Direct Deposit
• Referral Bonuses
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 800 locations are focused on putting the next million to work.